Justly Celebrated

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

digdeeper74

Reaction score
The back of the JC says: Drink JC Justly Celebrated For All Occasions Contents 7 Fl. Oz. Sunshine Beverages, Inc. Albuquerque New Mexico. The front, under the large JC, says: Copyright 1940 The "J.C." Company, Inc., Topeka, Kansas.

The other is an Orange Crush.

Sq47780.jpg

madman

Reaction score
hey dig deeper i started collecting the acl bottles ,and then i said i just dont have the room, they are so cool, right now im sticking to -1890s that crush bottle is nice atleast 20.00worth. some nice finds good luck!

Lj22741.jpg

digdeeper74

Reaction score
This is the other Orange Crush I found. Says Colorado Springs M and R on the bottom, and pat d July 20, 1920 Orange Crush Co. Bottle on the back. Not very pretty, but it's the only one like it I have.

Ki20292.jpg

Attachments

• Ki20292.jpg
    Ki20292.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 104

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Does your crush say "WARD'S" Orange Crush in the embossed area? I had/have one like yours, but it does have the Ward's on it. The reason I say had is because I sealed it up in a wall in my bathroom last weekend when I replaced the drain for a washer. I also placed an acl 7-up, cobalt MOM and a few others...I figure that after we sell the house the new owner's may have some reason to get access to the valves in the wall (they're behind a removable panel), and when they do they'll find a nice suprise! I've done this with every room I renovated in this old (1837) house over the past 20 years.

flasherr

Reaction score
I would have to disagree about $20 for that crush. Maybe $10-15 if your lucky at least in my part of the world. the only one that I know any of my bottle guys were able to get $25 for was one embossed coca cola on bottom. But it is a great bottle several version out there. Several diff crushy characters on them and some without. I cant believe how clean your dug bottles are coming out paint is so crisp on them.

Madman that is a sweet big boy bottle. i have never seen that version of it,

Maine digger what a great idea to preserve bottles that way. You should drop a little note in each one you seal in to tell where it came from and why you put it in the wall.

Good luck finding those ACL not many people here are into them but i love them
Brian

madman

Reaction score
hey dig deeper dont feel bad ,all the crush bottles i found like yours were broken, my buddy found one and its cracked badly . keep diggin mike

madman

Reaction score
yo flasher ya yer right ,20 is a little high for the crush, somtimes i get overly excited, those crush bottles are cool !! hey here a better pix of the big boy bottle and one other thanks mike

Xv65123.jpg

flasherr

Reaction score
Look at that embossed big boy bottle. Look for three rivers 3 r or something like that. If it has it just increased that bottles price by probably double. I don't believe it to be a high dollar bottle to begin with but I would guess $20+ if it is a 3 rivers bottle.

digdeeper74

Reaction score
Thanks, Mike. I don't dig them to sell them or for any monitary value they may have. I dig, for the same reason I fish, because I wonder what's down there. Bottles are easier to clean though. Shelly

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi shelly, nice collection. i bought an old house on the eastern shore of md. so we wouldn't have so far to drive in one day to get to a good fishing area. discovered that they have dump there trash at edge of the woods in back of the house. so now we dig for an hour or so than go fishing about (5 mins away). if the fish aren"t biting we go back to digging till the tide changes. great way to spend a sunday. keep on fishing and digging, rhona

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles