KI-2 Hetherington

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
Here's one I just got on eBay. Paid a decent penny for it, but had to have it! KI-2 Hetherington irregular hex from NYC. Very hard to come by, but I have seen one before. Emerald greens are my favorite. Poison bottles are addictive [:)] Jim

Ca82303.jpg

Attachments

• Ca82303.jpg
    Ca82303.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 91

madman

Reaction score
hey jim that is a very nice bottle!! love the 42 street adress! bet you paid under 100 love to dig somthing like that!! mike

annie44

Reaction score
Hi Jim,
I saw that one on ebay and thought of you! Glad you won!
Cindy

Jim

Reaction score
Thanks, guys. The guy I bought this from actually dug it in an old dump in the Bronx about 20 years ago. I wish I could have bought this for under $100... or better yet, dug it myself! I'm sure there are some of these KI-1 and KI-2 poisons buried around my area. Just gotta find them! Even if they are all plain ones (which most of them likely are around here), I will be happy to give them a good home [;)]

Thanks for the good wish, Cindy. Looks like it worked! Mike, if you keep digging 1890s-early 1900s dumps I'd say that you have a good chance of finding one of these some day. A lot of local druggists used the plain ones and put labels on them. I hope you find 20 so you can sell or trade me a few [:D] Jim

poisons4me

Reaction score
I let you go on that one my friend but dont get used to it....[:D][:D]
actually i wasnt home and take my word for that what you won it for was a steal
everyday of the week. Congrats and relish in this win....Ill be back !![>:]

Jim

Reaction score
Hi, Rick. I don't mind a little friendly competition [;)] I saw one Hetherington before, but didn't try to buy it. From what I have seen, they are even harder to find than the Bowmans and Suns. Even being dug, you really think it was a steal? I thought it was decent considering the scarcity, but it was pretty close to my max bid.

I won't be bidding on the olive green KI-1 that's on now. I have that one, so good luck on it! I'm sure we'll be "dueling" for another one in the future...But hey, even if you'd snipe me out in the last second, I'd still like you. If I'm going to lose to you, at least I'll know that the bottle has a good home! Jim

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4