Ladies Favorite on Ebay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

deepwoods

Reaction score
A couple of weeks back ,I gave a rare Ladies Favorite fruit jar to a seller aquiantance of mine to sell for me on Ebay with the assurance from him that he had been selling for a couple of years,knew what he was doing,etc. Well,this has certainly turned into a prime example of "If you want something donre right,do it yourself". After very specific,reiterated instructions,he put up ONE photo of the BACK of this very unusually embossed jar,claiming after a frantic phone call from me that he couldnt put on more after bids started coming in - I asked him to take it off,and he,after claiming it would "wreck his rating"(already not that geat come to find out) refused. I realize that descriminating collectors will scoff when they see the "photo",but the seller assures me that he will send detailed pictures to anyone interested in this close to mint jar. I give my assurance thar there is NOTHING wrong with the jar. Sorry for the misunderstanding - aggravation anyone has experienced - believe me,I can relate.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I'm curious as to how it turned out. Did you end up cancelling the auction (I hope). I couldn't find it under the completed items search but I guess it's more than 30 days now.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75