Lancaster PA wanted

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

imukdiver

Reaction score
Howdy All,
It's been awhile since I've posted anything. I am still looking for quite a few Lancaster, PA bottles to finish out my collection. Anybody have any they are looking to part with give me a holler. Thanks

bottlediger

Reaction score
Hey Pete, you only need a few more to finishout your collection??? It takes people a lifetime to get all those lancaster sodas! Ive got a ton of new ones from this year laying around, im sure a lot you would be interested in.

Digger Ry

imukdiver

Reaction score
Howdy Ry !!,
How have you been ? I was told you got shipped out finally. LOL
Anyway , that would be aweesome. I still have your number. Talk to you soon then.

maxdigger

Reaction score
If you're still looking for Lancaster soda, mineral, and beer bottles I might be able to help. I spent years digging around Ephrata PA when I was a kid. Right now I have close to 1000 or more lancaster county bottles that I would like to sell.

willhead

Reaction score
My Dad and I are on the hunt for a Reiker bottle. Our buddy Sam knows of an auction coming up with one in it. Im looking to collect one from every bottler from Lancaster, PA. The double squat bottles are beautiful. There are ten bottlers who made them. Let me know of what your willing to sell.

willhead

Reaction score
Im trying to hold off on bottlers that i already have. There are 105 bottlers from lancaster city. Im trying to collect one from each and the green squats.

josmardavtom6

Reaction score
Then you already have one then? That's ok. I love digging up bottles here in Ephrata (lancaster Co) but I have only limited space to put them. I really should think about selling more but I just don't know where to start!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday