LARGE BOTTLE TO ID

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

atticmint

Reaction score
Give me some time and I will find one. I have seen a few bottles like this in the past couple years. I find bottles made by this company daily but not as many that big.

If you do find one, let me know.
Thanks
Kev

Reaction score
David and Kev, thank you. I have found some great information on Whitall Tatum from this site and it's been a great source of information. So far, no pictures of my bottle anywhere that I've found, but I will keep searching. Heck, even went to EBAY! But as someone else said, they probably don't list them on sites like that because the shipping cost would be astronomical. Amazing how much I realize the value AFTER it's broken, but mostly sentimental.

What I've realized too is that I have several other small bottles my kids have picked up from a nearby river and a couple we dug up from the crawl space of our old 1870s era house, and I've found some matches that way. My interest in bottles is really growing!

I'll keep checking in periodically Kevin to see if you've found anything. Going shopping in Michigan this weekend and hoping to hit a few good antique stores up there. Wish me luck!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide