las vegas or nevada soda/collectors

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

leebran20

Reaction score
Hey gang: I'm looking for some help. I'm wondering if there are squat sodas, especially colored ones, available from Las Vegas, and if not, from elsewhere in Nevada. I've done research already on the Net and have not found anything so far, so I'm suspecting too early of a type of bottle for the area, even with tooled rather than applied blob tops and no graphite pontil.

If I'm wrong, I'm looking to buy such a squat that's preferably been dug by the seller and not professionally cleaned since. It doesn't have to have been dug by seller or even dug for that matter, though. I just don't want a tumbled bottle.

Also, if someone out there knows for sure there are no squats from Vegas or the state of Nevada generally, I would appreciate the knowledge and then can go on looking for a hutch instead.

I'll be in Vegas from Jan. 2-7 and can pay for and pick up in person if you have something to sell, or can just do through mail too.

This is for a collection I'm trying to build of a colored squat from as many cities as I can manage to visit when I periodically leave this rock I happily live on. If not a colored squat then I figure the best I can do after is a colored hutch.

Thanks much in advance.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter