Latest dig...MEH!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

keithstanfield

Reaction score
Went digging yesterday and found 3 florida waters,a Glovers blood purifer,Glovers Imperial,2 bromos,(screw-top),one bromo caffeine,and one boiler marked(belfast).....seeing as how most everything was smashed to hell,I decided to take the commons......I was non-plussed....At least i found a glovers blood purifier!!!!!!

keithstanfield

Reaction score
I figure that it is such an eclectic range in time periods the backyard dump must have been an old collectors dump or something...........found all of this in 2 feet of dirt......

VTdigger

Reaction score
Cool finds.
I like Glover's stuff, mainly because I found a nice 1920's amber colored Mange Medicine earlyer this year, it's lighter amber with bubbles in the glass. It's one of my favorite bottles because I found it in an old dump I used to dig as a kid, not really expecting to find anything, just moving some dirt around because I was bored out of my mind that day and was just messing around really. It turned out it was an extension I missed way back than. I totally picked that part out but found some nice bottles and a nice copper printing plate for a local furniture company from back in the 1920's. (last dig to.)

I want to find a Blood purifier, I saw one at the Saratoga show (can't remember what it was worth.)I wish I'd bought it.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960