Light cobalt Jacksonville Fla. Hutch

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
My brother in law [R.I.P.] collected picture hutches. He loved them and we talked over the phone many times about them ..also when he was in my town visiting.

Sadly I only got to see the most of his collection when we went to his house for his funeral..etc.[they live about 400 miles from here..Glad I influenced him in collecting bottles in the 70's..he chose to collect picture hutches some time in the 1990's] He was a true bottle fanatic.He once even laughed and said "IT'S YOUR FAULT I COLLECT BOTTLES."[:)]

At some point my sister may need help in knowing the value of his bottles..I don't know much about the individual value of his collection. Hopefully,she said,they would not be sold..not in the near future..any way.

One I liked was a light cobalt "STANDARD SODA BOTTLING CO. 717 W. ADAMS ST. JACKSONVILLE FLA." Near mint..one of a few not a picture hutch.

Latter will put on a couple of pictures of his whole collection.

I was just curious about this one..rarity..value..etc...Of course if ever for sale there will be pictures of each.

I told sis about how nice people are on here and how about many are so good to help on here.

THANKS FOR ANY INFO!! JAMIE

epackage

Reaction score
They don't seem to bring much money in aqua Jamie, but I don't have any clue about cobalt examples...

Dugbottles

Reaction score
Hey Glass Man My deepest sympathy Goes out to you and your family hearing the loose of your brother in law sounds like you to had a great relation .

glass man

Reaction score
We THANK YOU LAWRENCE. I knew him from when I was 15 in 1969.He never said a angry,unkind,or bad word to me ever in all that time.My sis said all that talked to her said what a great man he was...Jamie

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexTheBottleHunter