List of Chero bottles?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

beith_2005

Reaction score
There are a bunch more Chero-colas from Mississippi that I know about I just pick up the ones from the North part of the state.

zecritr

Reaction score
Great Thread so slight bump instead of starting another topic
but have a question on a Chero-cola since i now have one and i like them.
it is a Jeffersonville,Ga Block
Script 6 1/2 ounce just a chero-cola on the bottom and this bottle never sold,nice light purple thinking sun made it that way,sun-bleached? but is that a regular color for it or?,haven't found much info on this city bottle,
certainly nothing on E-bay,still looking elsewhere still like coming here and searching,came across this thread,seen a couple people have this city in GA,so how common is it and what is the worth of them/it?
sorry can't do a pic at the moment hopefully in couple of days if things work out :) chip in lip and dirty been sitting in a barn in KY for awhile from what i understand,got it for a couple bucks so thought why not? cheap enough.

Thanks all :)

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Yes the sun probably turned your bottle light amethyst, that's natural and usually a plus.

MisterSilverSearcher

Reaction score
I have a Charleston W VA. I haven't seen anyone mention it yet. I know there are the Princeton and Keyser but is there any difference between this and those that made it not included in the list?

smoothjazz63

Reaction score
I may be mistaken, but I think Celerycola wrote a booklet on Alabama Chero-Colas, listing all the known Alabama bottlers as of a few years ago. I have 3 different Eufaula's, an Ozark, Brundidge, Tuskegee, Hurtsboro, etc. & some different Dothan's, etc. etc. from the southeast corner of the state.

zecritr

Reaction score
Sorry if my pics aren't there at the moment i moved some Photo Albums and I'm in the Process of redoing all my links,Again My Apologies
Chris

rmckin

Reaction score
Hi
I have a Chero-Cola - Soda Water from Princeton,wv.....still searching for a Cola bottle.
I have a pic, but my computer is acting up, won't load for some reason....
Ron

2find4me

Reaction score
I have found shards of a Brewton, AL chero-cola & I have 1 from Columbus, GA.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.