Listed a few on eBay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
I put a few up on eBay today. Mostly just some blacks and a couple nice Clevenger pieces. All were free listings, so I figured I'd take advantage. I have several more I was gonna list, but we only had a short widow with sun today to shoot some photos, and tomorrow I'll be digging ALL DAY[:D]. I'll get em up eventually. Hope their free to list too.
Bottles For Sale

tigue710

Reaction score
Dang your listing some nice bottles Arron, open pontil whiskey cylinder, amber scroll flask, sealed wines, Kentucky glass works ladies leg, that paneled black glass bottle?! I'm on the jar for sure...

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
Hell ya Matt! Best part is you get free shipping.[;)] We'll have to cancel the transaction if you win it so I don't have to pay those pesky final value fees. We can meet up later this week if you wanna give it a good lookin over.

I saw the exact same jar (with a small lip chip and all) sell on an Australian bottle auction last year. Think it went for right around $65, so the price is definitely good on it. Good luck. Most everything already has a fair amount of watchers, but that don't mean squat on eBay.

tigue710

Reaction score
I see I Spelt Aaron wrong, yup I like that jar. Was thinking of getting together at the cabin tmr evening after work, gotta see how the day go's...

Joe, I had a few new England jars that were similar but now you mention it I think ben did dig one just like it...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.