Lone Creek Distillery bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

craigc90

Reaction score
I have a nice amber BIM whiskey bottle for sale on e-bay it ends Sunday I think its a real nice bottle I have 2 and decided to sell one but I am not getting any bids. I may have listed it wrong. I also have no feedback maybe that scares people I dont know.But heck I know its worth 5 bucks.I am going to try and put a link hope it works.http://cgi.ebay.com/Lone-Creek-Dist...oryZ1351QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hey Craig -
Try adding Ky. and then spell out Kentucky, with the city included also. The more you can put in your description the better for buyers doing searches. If you have any background on the company or product, that'll help too.

Listen to this - Your brother, Zane, emailed me out of the blue to ask me about some Va. milks. He didn't know who I was until I wrote back. He wrote to me through my website, I guess. I told him that I talk to you every now and then. First of all, I didn't know he collected too. He said he was setting up at a show this weekend. Do you guys dig together - ever? Small world and town we are from...crazy.

craigc90

Reaction score
Meech
I didn't know he e-mailed you . I wouldn't call him a collector more of a opportunist. He bought a very large collection of milks cheap with the intentions of reselling. There are milks from all over the country. I am not sure what he going to do with them yet but I think he is going to have a few auctions. There are over 2 thousand slug plate milks and pyro's most from Pa. Ohio and New York. He is setting up at a show today to sell a few of the ones he has multiples of and try and get people to sign a mailing list for when he has the auctions he can send them flyers.
I went down the day he bought them and looked at them there are hundreds of super rare milks from all over. The guy who collected them was a life long collector and started collecting in the 40's. I will send you a list of Dairy's when he gets them all wrote down. There is probably 2 of every milk from Pa.
Craig

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hey Craig-
I was kidding w/ him in my email reply. I told him to box up the Va. milks and send them to me. I am interested in the VA milks though and I have a rarity list. The same w/ DC milks. On top of those, I'd also be interested in NC milks (no listing). So if you talk to him before I do, please let him know I'm interested.

He's set up at a major show and probably doesn't know it. He'll sell most of what he takes I bet.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn