Look What I Got Today!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Iowadigger64

Reaction score
Well I was dreading taking some stuff to the county land fill today its about 30 miles away(I would have rather be digging at this point) So I loaded everything on the old trusty truck and was off to the land fill. I got about 5 miles away from the dump and noticed a garage sale(Always hard for me to resist) so I pulled in and went inside they had alot of antiques so I asked the lady if she had any bottles she pointed to a box under the table and a couple on another table so I pulled out two decent crown top local bottles from the box for a buck a piece and went to the table and picked up this bottle and looked at the side then at the bottom and was amazed to see it was both embossed and pontiled and it only had a price tag of two bucks! Man oh Man was I tickled I guess I am going to have to be happy about going to the land fill from now on!!! The bottle is mint as you can see in the pictures below.
IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

ms.gal

Reaction score
[&o] I made a special trip to get to a garage sale..they had several new pickle jars..LOL..empty and no label..don't know why they thought to put them out there..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyGuy73