Looking for embossed meds, cheros, and straight side cokes

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MedBottle1

Reaction score
Anybody...? embossed medicines, embossed sodas, georgia bottles, chero colas and coke straight sides. Where are you haha!!!

2find4me

Reaction score
There are a bunch of GA SS cokes in an antique store near me, they range between $10-25, most have damage.

MedBottle1

Reaction score
2find4me could you tell me what towns they are? Thanks!

Andrewt

Reaction score
http://stores.ebay.com/anrewt1

I have a cobalt John Ryan , amber squat blob top Clinton bottling of Augusta plus others not listed

2find4me

Reaction score
Staticx32, I am going back to the shop today, all I really remember was Macon, GA but I know there were different towns.

MedBottle1

Reaction score
No ACLs. How much was the Macon? Thats a fairly common one :/

2find4me

Reaction score
Ok, I went back to the antique store and also saw Augusta, FL SS, six of them to be exact lol. There was also a Birmingham, AL SS. I was thinking about buying it but it was $28 and I was low on money. There was a Coca Cola script bottle with a circle around it and embossed Coca Cola on the base with no town for $25.

CaptainSandune

Reaction score
I have about 3,000 Chero Bottles dug from an old Chero site. Probably two or three hundred straight sided Cheros the rest are soda waters and twists. Most are from common cities, Columbus, Rocky Mount, Birmingham, etc, although I do have three or four dozen from more hard to find places. I live in Pensacola FL. If you wanted them all they are boxed up in Storage and you could have them for 50 cents each if you take all of them and if you come get them.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2