Looking for information about a Dr. Vincent's Egyptian Oil bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JohnN

Reaction score
Wow, don't visit the forum for 10 minutes and I come back to this? I've gotta come back more often.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: pyshodoodle

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: GuntherHess

I shouldn't have mentioned it, now I'll be considered a prophet. :)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOW??
We saw you at Shupps Grove last year remember? [:D]

BDE093CE85EF46EB8C8C8A0273BB198C.jpg

LOVE THIS, RICK!!! Photoshop and your mind make for some great laughs![sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Yeah sure bring my mind into this [8|]

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Guntherhess

This is actually botlguy's comment I was referring to. Not the most recent one. Maybe you didn't read that far back since it's an old post... I'm still trying to re-acclimate myself, so they're all new to me right now.

I have no problem with his posts.

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
I don't know how my comment started a circle of who knows what! [8|][8|]

So Matt - how good is the bottle and what's it worth?

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

I don't know how my comment started a circle of who knows what! [8|][8|]

So Matt - how good is the bottle and what's it worth?

Yeah lay it on us oh great one [:D]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
One day I'm seeing a perfect world. A world where a couple new members and some current ones could find the information they're looking for without BS from members, just helpful tips.
Jim (botlguy) could maybe post a simple thank you for the OP writing back. Most amazing would be if the reply from the OP was a year later.
That would be in itself truly awesome. The OP came back after all that time? WONDERFUL!!!

Oh.... that's what just happened.

So what happened after? I don't get it. It went from awesome to I'm embarrassed to be a part of it.

Very strange?[8|][8|][8|]

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
Perfect worlds are BORING ... everybody avoids them cuz there's nothing to see. Come - new & old and join the circus! Something I previously said stirred up something I don't quite understand myself... but I found it fun! Now... I did take it back to my original point slash question for Matt.
The best part about this website is that there is always someone here to answer questions... cuz we keep coming back for the comedy (or political argument or fight)... I've been to similar websites, and cuz nobody acts up, if you post a question, you may get an answer in a day or two... or a week... and it may be informative, but it doesn't give you a sense of belonging or wanting to stay, or interest in coming back.

That exists here. Don't break it. This place is more than bottles... or at least it used to be.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

Perfect worlds are BORING ... everybody avoids them cuz there's nothing to see. Come - new & old and join the circus! Something I previously said stirred up something I don't quite understand myself... but I found it fun! Now... I did take it back to my original point slash question for Matt.
The best part about this website is that there is always someone here to answer questions... cuz we keep coming back for the comedy (or political argument or fight)... I've been to similar websites, and cuz nobody acts up, if you post a question, you may get an answer in a day or two... or a week... and it may be informative, but it doesn't give you a sense of belonging or wanting to stay, or interest in coming back.

That exists here. Don't break it. This place is more than bottles... or at least it used to be.

What she said. Don't get a big head now Kate but I see a little "more" of that coming back since you popped back in. I will probably get on your chit at a later date but for now your good [8D]

PS It will never be as fun "as it used to be" cuz we are missing a lot of the fun people [;)]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28