Lynchburg insulators

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Hello, I have zero knowledge of insulators but I came across two mint insulators from Lynchburg today. One is a number 10 aqua in color and the other has a number 30 and also aqua in color. I looked on e-bay and found a few insulators similar to the one with the number 10 but could not find one with the number 30 on it. I welcome any information as I don't collect them and would be interested in selling them to a collector if interested. Thanks, Kevin....

botlguy

Reaction score
Your #10 is a Consolidated Design CD 106 and the 30 is CD 121 or 122. The value can be quite different depending on EIN (Embossing Index Number) and color variation. Slight differences can make considerable difference in value to avid collectors, especially those who specialize in those CDs or Company. While computer monitors can tell lies, if you can post pictures taken in natural sunlight of all the embossing we can probably help at least narrow it down. Jim

botlguy

Reaction score
Your #10 is a Consolidated Design CD 106 and the 30 is CD 121 or 122. The value can be quite different depending on EIN (Embossing Index Number) and color variation. Slight differences can make considerable difference in value to avid collectors, especially those who specialize in those CDs or Company. While computer monitors can tell lies, if you can post pictures taken in natural sunlight of all the embossing we can probably help at least narrow it down. Jim

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28