Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Majestic Beverage Company - Hamilton ON.

Donas12

Apr 11, 2020
Thought I would share this bottle as it is not a design I have seen before and rather enjoy. It’s from Majestic Beverage Company - Hamilton Ontario.
A tall 6.5 oz deco that is registered design 1931.ED5263BA-24D4-46CD-BF7D-E828D54CF88D.jpeg

Would be interested to see if there are similar designed bottles as this used by other bottlers...

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
seen the embossed majestic before but don't have one . doesn't seem to come up for sale that much not really sure why as it was one of Hamilton's larger bottlers operated from 1932-1958

do have an acl majestic bottle , red and white paint " texola a mighty good drink " on back . forgot I had this bottle as it was buried so far back in display .

also have a wooden crate from this bottler in the garage , don't seem to have a picture but one is marked texola Hamilton , know its from them

DSC03121.JPG
DSC03121.JPG
DSC03123.JPG
DSC03123.JPG

JKL

Mar 20, 2018
Kitchener Ontario
That's a great bottle.
Never came across one before and I have shopped a few antique markets in the Hamilton area.
Have a number of Majestics but not like that one.

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
That's a great bottle.
Never came across one before and I have shopped a few antique markets in the Hamilton area.
Have a number of Majestics but not like that one.
I'm not exactly sure why the embossed majestic is harder to find , cause it was a larger bottler and seems to be a fair number of bottles around from that time period from Hamilton area so dumps from that period must of been dug up

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbgriffi