Mansfield, OH show May 12

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JayBeck

Reaction score
Adam: I am bringing the quart sca Red Key jar with me to the show. I will have a few other nice jars on my table too...I am still trying to decide which ones. Unfortunately I have not found any other hutches from Toledo since the Columbus show. I might have a couple Toledo crown top beers in my dollar boxes. Bring some ACL sodas if you have any others besides the ultra rare ($96 on Ebay!?) Checker bottle. See you at the show!

942280EB0BA349058DE621DF03BE70BB.jpg

Attachments

• 942280EB0BA349058DE621DF03BE70BB.jpg
    942280EB0BA349058DE621DF03BE70BB.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 62

jpabst

Reaction score
Thank you for keeping an eye out for any J Pabst bottles, that is beyond kind! If you run across any, please let me know. I would be very happy to buy the bottle(s) plus give you a finders fee of your asking plus shipping of course. This is if you are willing and able. Otherwise I would like to maybe pass on my information to you and you can give it to the collectors that have the bottles.
I guess what I am saying is you let me know how you would want to do this and I am in!! I found a collector that was able to give me a lot of info and he actually has quite a few bottles, but is not willing to part with them.
Let me know!

Ohio Rob

Reaction score
No baseball game to coach this year, so it looks like I will be attending the show. I'll swing by the arts and crafts building. Hoping to find a few Massillon bottles.

druggistnut

Reaction score
Hey Jay,
Are you bringing any Michigan ACL's?
Any idea what a Harvest Beverages (picture of pumpkin and I think a scarecrow) goes for? orange AL, very nice condition. He one very good one and one with some paint fade.

Brian-- I didn't bring it but will get pics after I get home from the trip (next week). I believe a Fisher's sold today here for $5K

Jennifer--- I didn't see one today but it was bedlam, trying to get stuff as it was going out on tables. I have a cople guys in mind for tommorow, who had LOTS of beers on their tables.

Bill

jays emporium

Reaction score
This was my first Ohio bottle show and I loved it. I was there buying bottles all day today, Sat. I bought 9 colored blob top sodas, some picture Hutchinsons, some cures and medicines and drugstores, one Washington/Taylor historical flask, a nice milkglass Lithaur Stomach Bitters, 3 amber Cokes, a Merry Christmas mini jug for my wife for Mother's Day. Spent about a grand on about 50 bottles. Supposed to be buying for resale but I'm going to keep many of these. I'll post some pics from our trip when I return to Texas in about 10 days.
Someone told me this show used to be bigger but I was quite impressed with it. In fact, in my opinion, the quality of bottles available and number of dealers was better than the National show in Memphis last year.

accountantadam

Reaction score
I agree jay - great show. I ended up with 4 jars and a milk, and 3 toledo advertising pieces. Wasn't as much southern ohio stuff there as I would have liked, but definitely lots of great bottles. Wish I would have gotten to meet more forum members there. We'll have to plan a meet up next year for everyone who's attending

druggistnut

Reaction score
Here is a pic of Jason (JayBeck) and I at the Mansfield show. We had a nice visit.
I ran in to a lot of good folks--- Ron Wood, Martin VanZant, Bill Granger, Rick Long, Keith Leeders and many others.

Jen,
I could not find one Pabst bottle but passed your info on to several folks who claimed to have some at home. I told them how to contact you on ABN.
I DID see a PABST bottle from Wheeling that I didn't get a pic of. Not sure if it was related to J. Pabst.

C8DFC0F20D534628ABF31F8E704842BE.jpg

Attachments

• C8DFC0F20D534628ABF31F8E704842BE.jpg
    C8DFC0F20D534628ABF31F8E704842BE.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 70

druggistnut

Reaction score
Looking at that pic reminded me of something.
This is the first bottle show I have ever seen Amish buying bottles. Thought that was cool.
Bill

accountantadam

Reaction score
I agree bill - saw quite a few amish there as well. Funny you should post that picture, I'm in the background. Over toward the left, right behind the lady in the gray shirt. I'm looking quite hard at the lion coffee trade card I ended up buying.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.