MILK BOTTLES WANTED

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
Hi gang.

I'm interested in milk bottles from the Canton, Illinois area. (Canton, Pekin, Bushnell, Farmington, Cuba, etc.) Pyro's in good shape or embossed in good shape,.....any size. I just want to get some examples for my better half. ALSO,.........am looking for a quantity of good clean unmarked milks for a project. Various sizes is fine.

best,

Ken in Illinois

476 Enterprises

Reaction score
Good morning.
I bought a mixed lot of bottles - I wanted the colorful ones. Included was a 1 quart milk, no markings but kind of a pinkish color. Has a pontil? mark on base. Seam does not meet the top.

I don't know if it is what you are looking for, but if it is worth $2 plus shipping from NC, then contact me.

Frankie

Reaction score
Hi again,...

Apparently I'm too stupid to figure out how to send an e-mail through this (actually it says I'm not authorised or something like that) so maybe you could dop me a line? My e-mail address is: bela@theramp.net

Best,

ken

swizzle

Reaction score
You said your looking for unmarked milks for a project? I have a nice jug with almost all of the acl cleaned off. I can finish taking it off. I'd be willing to get rid off it for $7.00 shipped. It'll probably cost close to that to ship it. Let me know if your interested. Swiz

braddboi

Reaction score
gimme a few days 2 go threw all my boxes..i could prolly sell you 20 blank milks,varied sizes e-mail me at braddboi@yahoo.com

dahls76

Reaction score
Hello I am new to this site, I am looking for any milk bottles from Dahls standard dairy san jose ca from the early 50's.They have ragedy anne and andy in red on the logo.The dairy was my parents and I would love to find any bottles.Thanks .steve dahl 805 9289728

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: dahls76

Hello I am new to this site, I am looking for any milk bottles from Dahls standard dairy san jose ca from the early 50's.They have ragedy anne and andy in red on the logo.The dairy was my parents and I would love to find any bottles.Thanks .steve dahl 805 9289728
Hi Steve, your post is for a different bottle and the post is from 2005, your best bet will be to make your own post about the Dahl's. Welcome to the forum and best of luck in your search...Jim

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles