Miniature Whiskey and Liquor bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kor

Reaction score
I've been putting together a collection of mini spirits starting in the late 1800's and going all the way to modern bottles. When I have it all done I think it will be a cool display when I get my "man cave" done. Here are some of the recent additions.[attachment=mini1smal.jpg][attachment=mini2small.jpg]

LC

Reaction score
That's a nice display Keith , I like the miniatures as well and have a few stashed away here and there . . Been getting ready to have a collectible and yard sale here if I can ever get things ready , what a mess ! Will be selling off a lot of bottles I have had for years . Got a thrill yesterday as I came across a sample whiskey that has been misplaced forever it seemed . One different from the one's you have displayed , thought you might like to get a look at it . Its an Eagle Liqueur Distillery Whiskey from Cincinnati . Have wanted to get it cleaned for years but never have got around to it . Anyway here is a pic of it . I was at a Louisville bottle show years ago and just missed buying a quart one , another fellow was one step ahead of me , never have seen another since . Have not been to any bottle shows since that day either . Had time to add another for you to see , a crock sample .

Attachments

• 265675FE8D394753BA251189D5F67526.jpg
    265675FE8D394753BA251189D5F67526.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 648877e44476402e9dabe455f080f796.jpg
    648877e44476402e9dabe455f080f796.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 66

botlguy

Reaction score
That's a great display Keith and WONDERFUL pictures, very professional. I also admire and collect small bottles, I have a few mini liquor but nothing of that quality. Please show us more. Jim

dzdarek

Reaction score
Great looking collection. I am new to this forum but will definitely enjoy to learn about the minis. I collect mostly post-war and full minis but have one empty.

sunrunner

Reaction score
the mini whisky's are always fun to find . the Paul Joins and the for roses are nice ones , dug both of them, and there not e z to find.

kor

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys! Those are the best of the old ones I have at the moment but I'll get some more pics soon.
L C said:
That's a nice display Keith , I like the miniatures as well and have a few stashed away here and there . . Been getting ready to have a collectible and yard sale here if I can ever get things ready , what a mess ! Will be selling off a lot of bottles I have had for years . Got a thrill yesterday as I came across a sample whiskey that has been misplaced forever it seemed . One different from the one's you have displayed , thought you might like to get a look at it . Its an Eagle Liqueur Distillery Whiskey from Cincinnati . Have wanted to get it cleaned for years but never have got around to it . Anyway here is a pic of it . I was at a Louisville bottle show years ago and just missed buying a quart one , another fellow was one step ahead of me , never have seen another since . Have not been to any bottle shows since that day either . Had time to add another for you to see , a crock sample .
Those are great L C! I had an Eagle Distillery in olive green that I sold to a buddy years ago and he's never given me the chance to get it back. If memory serves me correct it was a quart. If I can find a pic I'll post it. Keith

kor

Reaction score
L C,I found a pic of the Eagle Distillery bottle. [attachment=IMG_1041.jpg]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4