Monarch Water Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Georgia Peach

Reaction score
Hi, I am a new member who just found your site about a week ago. I am also new to collecting bottles & wanted to see if anyone could give me information on a bottle I have. My old computer will not load my photo software so I will describe as much as I can. It is embossed with Monarch Water Co. / Chattanooga, Tenn & has the company symbol of a scrolled M &W together. It has a crown top, seams stop half-way up the neck, there are numerous air bubble throughout the piece & it is purple in color. I assume it used to be clear & has changed to this color (I bought a bottle guide to educate myself). I acquired this from a flea market in Florida & the dealer said his friend dug it in Tenn. Thanks for any info...Kim

Georgia Peach

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the information. It looks like a great site! I see you are also from Georgia, are there any good bottle clubs in your area?

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
I see you are also from Georgia, are there any good bottle clubs in your area?

where are you in georgia? im on the line directly west of atlanta the only bottle club i know of around here is the "rome bottle club" in rome georgia search the web they are easy to find there may be another that is closer to you

also if your interested i would recommend going to the bottle show and sale in atlanta on august 11th (i think)

Georgia Peach

Reaction score
I live in Dallas south of Cartersville. Thanks for info on the Rome bottle club, I will check it out. As for the sale in August I will be in Florida at that time so maybe next time. Thanks again.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1