$money$

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlemn

Reaction score
Do you still have the Wm. A. Clark Horse Liniment bottle? Have others shown up since
the 2007 posting? If it were for sale what would it go for?

caldigs

Reaction score
That Horse liniment is a classic ! I always thought they were a solid 70s or early 80s bottle, has anyone researched the company ?

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hello Brenda,

Welcome to the A-BN, and the thread that will not die. PhilaBottles has not been here since 2008, so I don't believe you'll be getting an answer from him any time soon.

I believe he may have been engaging in a bit of levity. What makes you ask?

h_iv_diamond_internet.jpg
From.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

You hit the nail on the head Gunther! I better not even get on the subject of (what its worth), people  may start back with the  BRAGGING chit and the being HUMBLE crap,and we cant forget  Mr lurker,But wait!! I didn't start this thread!  Hahaha! so its ok.8 to 12 thousand G11-38 puce eagle flask.I am proud of that bottle and will never sell it, one day at a time. The people who say (priceless) are  just afraid to put up a number, even though that's what Anna ask for in this thread.You didn't dig the hope diamonds twin did you? Now that would be priceless!!! Rick[/align]
[/align]
[:)] And how many tons of dirt, bruises and calluses, holes wit nuttin in em have ya gone thru before gettin that Puce Eagle???? We dont do all that work for money, ya would starve to death. but every once inna while like your cobalt hole, the moon and stars will line up and the bottle gods will give ya a great hole to dig, but it is still a lot of work, dont ever think its not......Andy

CWBookAuthor

Reaction score
I'll come out of the hole and post a reply! Of the rarest bottles I've had all came from 1 hole. There have been none found since then to the best of my knowledge. I once had all three specimens and one had a lip chip.

They were the McKeon / Washington, D.C. deep green torpedoe (NOT a round bottom soda). I sold the best 1 many, many years ago when one of my children was sick. Value? Who knows, but they are truly RARE.

Mike

CWBookAuthor

Reaction score
Just to be clear, I'm NOT talking about McKeon & McGrann that was formed after the McKeon's were produced. Apparently the McKeons were produced and the McKeon and McGrann formed a partnership, so apparently the older McKeon soda was just a trial group.

Mike

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers