More surface finds from the school dump.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mike in Ohio

Reaction score
Nothing special, but I had a blast fishing them out of the briar patches. Thanks for looking.

Sq47756.jpg

Attachments

• Sq47756.jpg
    Sq47756.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 79

Mike in Ohio

Reaction score
2 meds and a milk. The milk bottle has " SMDA Springfield, O " on one side and " 3 cents" on the other.

Ay75257.jpg

Attachments

• Ay75257.jpg
    Ay75257.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 89

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Hello Mike, the 1999 Ohio bottle Club book lists this bottle unfortunately at $2-4. But the book is going on 6 years old and the value of this bottle has gone up a bit. I am also from Ohio and collect bottles. (mainly milk) Do you have any other Ohio milk bottles? Maybe we could go digging or trade sometime. Just a thought.

Mike in Ohio

Reaction score
Thanks Bryan. Unfortunatly thats the only unbroken milk I've found. There are many different broken ones at my site. Theres got to be more whole ones there somewhere. Come on down and we'll see if we can find them.

TheDiggerBoy91

Reaction score
3 CENTS FOR MILK??!!! wow.[:eek:] I used to not collect milks, but I'm starting to like them more. It stinks, since I found a really nice Fargo Daries from my surface dump, BUT I GAVE IT TO MY UNCLE!!!! Oh well[:D].

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, no computer for a week because of sucky grades (Sorry 'bout the language) and I was at open-gym last night (With my crush's sister begging me to sing The Who's "My Generation" to her[8|]) But, I'M HERE NOW!!!!![:D]

towhead

Reaction score
Hi Mike, I have that same bottle ( the 3rd one-clear one in the first picture. Do you know what that is? Thanks

nitedigger

Reaction score
towhead, I am pretty sure the bottle you are asking about is some type of condiment bottle.I have found similar ones embossed "Durkee's salad dressing".It seems like I have even found one that said something about mustard on it but I can't remember for sure. It's a neat bottle,just guessing but I'd say it's worth $2-$3.

towhead

Reaction score
Thanks NiteDigger-I imagined it to be one of those Baby Bottles that had a plastic bag inside....

Monsonant

Reaction score
Mike , If the milk says 3 cents , its gotta be kind of scarce and should appeal to non Ohio Collectors . This was a store bottle , it belonged to the store and was marked so to differentiate between it and the regular milks that were delivered to houses by the Milk Man , the 3 cents was the deposit . I dont recall ever seeing a three cent one , generally the deposit was 5 cents . d.e.a.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers