Motherload!!! Day Two of trash pit

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Just Dig it

Reaction score
[Reply to Message] All Forums >> [Bottle Forums] >> Digging and Finding >> RE: Motherload!!! Day Two of trash pit(continues) Page: << < prev 4 5 6 7 [8]
that is just insane..well since i am only 22 i guess i got a good 80 years of digging in me = ) maybe i can pull in one like that someday

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
Bump!

Until I find another yard this good I'm going to bump it back to the forums page everytime it goes off of it. I hope nobody minds.

Just Dig it

Reaction score
RE: Motherload!!! Day Two of trash pit(continues)

ive read it and viewed the pics a good 5 times i deffinatley dont mind

Reaction score

Holy @#$@$ %^^$$$ You really did hit the jackpot LOOK AT ALL THOSE BOTTLES OMG!@@#$ Thanks for sharing with us I really enjoyed checking those out. Its fun to look through this forum and see people are pulling treasures right from the ground. Some people would just look at it as a trash pit and nothing more, but not glass hounds. [:)] I hope I get to dig someday that would just be great. [:)] Until then I guess all I can do is feed my obsession on the Bay right? [:D]

zanes_antiques

Reaction score

With a little education and a lot of hard work I'm sure you will hit one of these holes too!

You know the old saying...."If at first you don't succeed try, try, try, and keep trying until you do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday