Must be a rare variation!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bubbas dad

Reaction score
according to the description they must have been for medical use. maybe there's some of granny clampetts nerve tonic some where around there.

Mihai

Reaction score
Sorry guys, new as I am into bottle world, I found one of this and, stupidly, I drink it. I still have the bottle but the value must be a lot less now.

Lj23598.jpg

Attachments

• Lj23598.jpg
    Lj23598.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 49

swizzle

Reaction score
I remember taking that medication. Its for sea sickness. The worse the stormy seas the more you drink. Can walk a straight line for hours all the way around the rowboat. Jason

capsoda

Reaction score
Boy Mihai, If thats what happend when you drank it I'll never drink it ever again.[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

bottleboy311

Reaction score
Wow, I was over at my son's house last week and he has 3 green Mickey's Fine Malt Liquor bottles and 2 green St. Pauley Beer bottles sitting up in the loft in his garage. I am sure they are just as rare as those bottles. I could say they were left there by the former owner, who used them for medical purposes of course, back in his younger days, before he died last year at the ripe old age of 106. Think I could get 20 bucks for them on ebay?[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Lee

bottleboy311

Reaction score
After seeing those rare pre 1900 cure bottles I had to see what other items this clown had listed. Check out the pre 1900 screw top antique flask!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANTIQUE-FLASK-with-LTD-est-1755-ENGLAND-ENGRAVED-ON-BOT_W0QQitemZ6252598622QQcategoryZ891QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Lee

walkingstick

Reaction score
Wow! Mickey's brings back some memories ... chuggin' 24 of 'em for my 24th birthday back in ... back in the day ... on Alki Beach in West Seattle.

I just looked to see if anyone had bid on them and there are no suc- ... oops! There are no takers yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbudagirl