My 1952 UNOPENED Pharmaceutical Moxie Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
'52 was at least before the FDA ban on sassafras which in my opinion was a key ingredient. I'm not sure the top is correct though. My guess is it was refilled and, well you asked, you overpaid. [:(] If it had the Ted Williams label it might be different but still a stretch.Sorry, I hope I'm wrong.

sunrunner

Reaction score
this type of moxie bottle always been common . the contents is unimportant . Look for one that has nerve food on it.

hemihampton

Reaction score

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Maybe you can take it back?HERE'S what to look out for. Ted Williams label although the Needham Heights address I think started in '53. Also has the marked cap.Even with that it could be a modern refill and replacement label, it is easy to do at home.That's if your a Sox or Williams fan, I think his endorsement was largely regional, I'm not sure though.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
It happens to everyone. Anyone that says different is probably talking out their you know what. I may be fortunate in my poverty, I can't afford the impulse buys. I also can't afford the bargains when I see them and that stinks too.Such is life.[:)]

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem