My baby came home!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Well thank you guys and gals. I hesitate to take it with me though, cuz I know you AB Forum peeps don't have a bit of problem digging down 6 feet or so for a good bottle. [:D][:D] Id'e be embarrassed for yall to see me in the only suit I own. It's kinda out dated! lol! [;)]

madpaddla

Reaction score
What a beautiful bottle. And the story makes it even better. Probably got a perma grin huh....just a great piece of glass. I say its smooth based but very crude. An outside pic would help but damn that is purdy. Gotta love that one on the shelf. Congrats ! ! ! !

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Jim (Epackage) pm ed me with that yesterday. After 8 years of no luck hunting one, as soon as I post my pic's and story, one shows up on Ebay![:D] Unbelieveable! [8|] I put a token bid in on it just because after 8 years, it seemed like the right thing to do! lol! At least I will get to see a dollar amount of what other collectors think it is worth. Thanks for the heads up Swiz. Kelley

CWBookAuthor

Reaction score
I have the cobalt blue small size, exactly like yours, with somewhat weaker embossing than the others. It is NOT pontiled, nor ever needed a pontil. Regardless, these bottles are rare and command a high price. Nice to see another one!

Mike

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Thanks Mike. I know you have done a lot of research on these bottles. I really didn't think it had a pontil, but mine sure does have a "rough" smooth base. It is one of my two "prize" Hosp. Dept bottles. Kelley

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles