MY Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

St0rm

Reaction score
Okay people here, I need you to work your magic (or smarts) and help me figure out what to do with the hundreds of antique, maybe valuable, bottle that litter an area of my property. I might be able to get pictures, but not right now. These bottles are around the year of 1936 and have eluded being sold by me for far too long. I have a bottle from Cleveland that says on the bottom "Cleveland Musterole" It is white, small, and rather heavy for its small size. I have a hot sauce bottle that has a narrow neck, small opening, and is shaped like a small, rectangular block. I have another rectangular antique bottle with a cap that has measurements on the sides in inches on the left and milliters on the right side. It also has a 3 with a bar above it with a "vi" inscribed next to it in the top center just below the neck. I also have a hourglass-shaped, neckless, clear antique bottle that has 8 rings on the lower part of the bottle and 6 rings just before the neck on the top of the bottle. I have a soda bottle that is shaped exactly like the coca-cola bottle except clear, thinner, longer neck, and no writing. These are all the bottles I collected today, these are practically the only types found in my bottle excavation site. Please help!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
..most '30's bottles are not worth much, but the right milk or art deco piece could fetch a price.. pics would help!

St0rm

Reaction score
Okay. Thank you. I don't have a digital camera at on my vacation right now, but I do at my other house. I may be able to get pictures in 3 weeks or less.

St0rm

Reaction score
UPDATE: I now have, like 25 jars and 75 bottle I am cleaning (exhausting work!). One jar has the finger sign of peace. You know, the two fingers. I have large jars, small jars, any collector that wants a certain jar or bottle of amber, clear green, clear, or a white jar can email me (look at my profile info). I have small little medicine bottles, I have a glass cup (i am guessing those are rare), beer bottles. Why do i have so many bottles? I own property that used to be a highway in the 1930s (it isn't now, of course) and people just threw random trash out the window! Now I will be rich! (I feel like I am being egotistical). Seeing as i am still on vacation until June 8, I can't get pics yet, sorry.
EDIT: What do the numers on the bottom of the bottles mean? Can you find out how much the bottles are worth if I told you the numbers?

ajohn

Reaction score
Hey storm,
enjoy your vaca dude and worry about the bottles when you get home??This way you could obsess on them a lot longer .........like we do[8|]

St0rm

Reaction score
Okay guys, thanks for your input ajohn, but I am determiuned to find the worth of these bottles. that is why I had a person from the Kawkawlin antique Bottle Collectors Club come down and tell me that most of my SCREW TOP bottles are worthless. Some of them he said I could sell. But recently I did more digging and found bottles I could sell like a Ball Perfect Mason jar, a BLUE (YAY) Vick's Vaporub jar, Vi Jovi Laboratories bottle, Mother Kern's Mustard jar,Ball Best Foods jar, a rather small bottle with "Drene" on the bottom, a tall jar with the company named "Frog", AMS Whiskey Flask, Gulden's Mustard jar, L. Bros. white jar (I don't know what the "L" stands for), another wine bottle I know is worth $30, and a men's cologne embossed "Mennen" on both sides.

glass man

Reaction score
HOW DO YOU KNOW THE WINE BOTTLE IS WORTH $30? SOUNDS COOL! JAMIE

St0rm

Reaction score
I found it being sold on ebay for $30. It is embossed with grapes, says "wine" on the bottom and says ONE PINT across the top

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause