My brother's incredible New Mexico pictures!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Those are some seriously nice photos! We've been saving for a new camera, and I was reading up on Canon rebels...Would you happen to know or could you possibly ask what lens they were shooting with? Amazing pics...really cool. Thank you.

vscout

Reaction score
Those are some awesome shots man
happy.gif
Jealous I havent gone there haha

TheCaliKid

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

Those are some seriously nice photos! We've been saving for a new camera, and I was reading up on Canon rebels...Would you happen to know or could you possibly ask what lens they were shooting with?  Amazing pics...really cool.  Thank you.

Sure, I can ask. I think it is the stock lens from what I know. They actually have two Rebels, one older, one newer. But they only used the new one for all the shots in that series, except a few.

They have a really nice aftermarket lens for the older camera, but they didn't use it on that trip. My brother bought the lens 2 years ago, specifically to use at the Reno Air Races ... it is amazing too! I don't have time right now, but I should post a few pictures of what it captured.

TheCaliKid

Reaction score
vscout -

I just confirmed that the stock lens was used on all the shots - except the squirrel and bird photos, which was taken with a different camera.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Wow...I only asked because some of the reviews mentioned that the stock lens wasn't so good...They must be crazy,...Those are some great photos.. Credit to the photographer too of course! Thank you, and thanks for sharing.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583