My Display

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

katb

Reaction score
Nice Display! You put time and effort into it....Looks great.

ratbastard

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: katb

Nice Display! You put time and effort into it....Looks great.

Thank You i need to buy a few more as they are now all filled.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Hey Rat, nice use of the car cases, your bottles look very good, but as e-package says they kind of get lost in the mirrors, have you tried just plain white paper or painted hardboard for a backdrop, it would make em pop........

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Are you related to me..my wife calls me a Ratbastard all the time .... now I now know it is a real last name.[;)] Nice looking display,its a first for sure,the next time if you really want to mess with Epackage put a full length mirror facing the bottles and take your picture peaking over the top[;)]

ratbastard

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

Are you related to me..my wife calls me a Ratbastard all the time .... now I now know it is a real last name.[;)] Nice looking display,its a first for sure,the next time if you really want to mess with Epackage put a full length mirror facing the bottles and take your picture peaking over the top[;)]

the mirror back on the cases just have that effect when taking photo's. if you seen them in person on the wall the mirror really enhances the bottles. at night when there is a small light on in the room the bottles because of the mirror backing in the cases give off a very cool eerie glow.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1