NAPA

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
6187043490_f1816a0df8_z.jpg

botlguy

Reaction score
Witout damage, that bottle should be worth in the $100 - $200 range. My info is a bit dated so that is a guess. It was once rated as RARE by Peck and Audie Markota. At any rate, it won't be a real "cheepie" unless a large cache has been found that I am not aware of. Perhaps one of our California collectors will chime in.

Nice bottle

carobran

Reaction score
take it to your local NAPA (as in the auto parts place) and tell em its a great peice of their companys history...............maybe you can get a little extra money............and if you happen to sell it turn around and run as soon as they give you the money before they figure out there werent cars in the 1870s............[:D][:D][;)]

andy volkerts

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: botlguy

Witout damage, that bottle should be worth in the $100 - $200 range. My info is a bit dated so that is a guess. It was once rated as RARE by Peck and Audie Markota. At any rate, it won't be a real "cheepie" unless a large cache has been found that I am not aware of. Perhaps one of our California collectors will chime in.

Nice bottle
[:)] Still pretty rare in cobalt, never been a bunch of em dug that I have heard about.........

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem