Need Help on Plantation

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JohnRoy

Reaction score
Digging near Augusta, GA. Need help. The privy I am digging is filled with rocks, but there is supposed to be a 19th Century Library down there, hopefully on top of some old bottles (this Privy is huge). I have found some unbroken ones so far. I need help because I have at least one other privy used by the Master and his family (no rocks down that one), and I may have found another one near the slave privy I am digging now. There is also an old foreman's house that I've not found the privy for, yet. Call me tomorrow (Sunday) at 706-829-1160. I need to show my wife that bottle digging is profitable.

Don't worry about digging the one with the rocks. I'll take care of that one. I'll split what we find.

-John

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
JohnRoy...

Any water in those Privy's???? Maybe I can do some diving for you... If not, any nearby lakes, rivers, stream, ponds where there might be some trash??? Alweays looking for some new, WARMER places to dive...
Wayne[:D]

madman

Reaction score
hey bud, get a buddy and dig those privys!! aaaa jackpot!!! mike

mudmonkey

Reaction score
i f it wasn't for my job.......wife........wife.......and my wife again i would hop the first plane down and sleep in the woods if i had too.Dammm

JohnRoy

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've finally got someone to help me! I've had trouble convincing some folk that there is treasure to be found in the ground, but my 19 year old neighbor is up for the challenge. We'll share pictures of what we find over the next few weeks. There are 2, and maybe as many as 4, privies to dig here. -John in Augusta, GA

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveL