Need some help

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tigue710

Reaction score
probably made in the 1890's, the company is not very scarce but the bottle seems to be scarce. Because it is in rough shape the value would not be to high...

spuere66

Reaction score
Well its not as rough as the pictures make it look. Just some staining on the inside. the bottle has never been tumbled. About 10-15 years ago I had a hard core soda collector offer me two colbalt squats for it. So I have a feeling its value is some what higher than you are indicating. That is why I am trying to find out more about it. Thanks for they reply.

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
I imagine with that nice size chip in the lip and the other small chips it appears to have it's worth about 25% or less then retail. I'd say mabey $30-$50 if your lucky enough to find a buyer.

Digswithstick

Reaction score
Nice ten pin ,i like those i hope to find one in my travels ,thanks for posting
m16.gif
sorry i could not find out much info either
m5.gif

spuere66

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone that has responded so far. I appreciate it.

sweetrelease

Reaction score
i have to agree with tigue and canyadigit.. it is a nice bottle but the chip on the lip alone will bring the price down alot. i see a ton of "flea" bites and haze, all of this will impact the price of this bottle. if the bottle was worth say $5,000 dollors and very rare the chip and haze would not matter much ,but in this case i'm afraid it does. very nice bottle and with a tumble and the right marketing you might see maybe $65.00 for it.~matt

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator