New Auction Company

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottle4me

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

Did anyone participate in this auction this past Saturday. http://www.liveauctioneers.com/catalog/29850_18th-and-19th-century-glass-and-lighting/page1 I did very well at it and picked up 18 items . This is how you run a glass auction Dan, good items, great descriptions all questions spelled out in bold LARGE print with no grey areas. As for this post all the responses were for the most part quite positive. If you can run it like Jeffery Evans I will bid[8D] Please let us know when the first one is on line start small and work your way up.

You got it! Although, all my high end stuff will have video clip previews attached to my listing. I like that touch.

ncbred

Reaction score
Like a few have said before. Good honest descriptions and good pics will go a long way. The last live bottle auction I was interested in had one pic of the bottle and just told what kind it was and the town it was from. There were several that I wanted. Most of the bottles looked sick/rough but there was no way to tell if they were damaged by just one pic. I suppose I could have called but even then can you trust someone's judgement who may not know jack **** about bottles?

Good luck!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter