New bottle Display room

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Glenn,

Thanks for showing us your inner sanctum. Great job! I really like the display cases, and the glass, of course.

If you have the chance, please do a close up of that framed Coca-Cola hand fan in picture #7.

Today's the first day of Fall, when are you headed out with shovel & scratchers in hand?

Do'ya ever have anyone ask, "Who is your interior designer?" You might, now that you've shown us how it's done. Thanks.

draper060320_1_198-Dorothy-Draper.jpg

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Really cool display! Looks very professional. I could never lock my bottles behind glass, I'm always picking them up to look at them again. [:D]

carobran

Reaction score
Would you part with one of those Candy CO.. bottles from VICKSBURG??? id buy or trade you for it[:)]

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: carobran

Would you part with one of those Candy CO.. bottles from VICKSBURG??? id buy or trade you for it[:)]
You're gonna need to find a job that pays well or cash in a whole bunch of aluminum cans to afford one of those junior...[;)]

toddrandolph

Reaction score
Fantastic display. I can never understand why I see so many really good bottle collections all crammed on a particle board book case or stuck on basement shelves. Very well done.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter