New bottle Display room

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GACDIG

Reaction score
Thanks for all the nice comments. My wife gets some of the credit.[:)] Buster, I would someday like to turn a whole part of the house into small country store look. Surfaceone, I sold at an antique shop this year and sold old Display cases so I was able to get myself several. I will take a closer pic of the Coke hand fan and matching blotter tomorrow. I have a dig lined up as soon as the posion ivy gone. I know what you mean Wheelah23 about behind the glass. I do have times were I'm pulling the cases back and digging to get a bottle out to eyeball. Creeper71, the Candy Co. are the first bottles that coke was put in for a short time. I got them for my b-day last year for nice low price. I was going to sell one Carobarn but they are two different sizes which are hard to find so I will hold on to them for right now. Thanks for look.
gac

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GACDIG

Thanks for all the nice comments. My wife gets some of the credit.[:)] Buster, I would someday like to turn a whole part of the house into small country store look. Surfaceone, I sold at an antique shop this year and sold old Display cases so I was able to get myself several. I will take a closer pic of the Coke hand fan and matching blotter tomorrow. I have a dig lined up as soon as the posion ivy gone. I know what you mean Wheelah23 about behind the glass. I do have times were I'm pulling the cases back and digging to get a bottle out to eyeball. Creeper71, the Candy Co. are the first bottles that coke was put in for a short time. I got them for my b-day last year for nice low price. I was going to sell one Carobarn but they are two different sizes which are hard to find so I will hold on to them for right now. Thanks for look.
gac
Thank you for ur reply back.. I noticed that the first bottle looks to be a slug plate an the 2nd one not.. sorry still learning terms.. so I am not sure how to describe the differnces

mr.fred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GACDIG

IMG_1780.jpg
[/IMG]
Great job on displaying[:D]-----i really like those Candy containers[8|]--i have a few myself---like 200 of them[;)].

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler