new finds for me

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

craigc90

Reaction score
I decided to go digging Sunday for the first time all winter. I found 2 Ohio beers and a local milk and an Ohio quality Mason jar and 2 small amber bottles. The one I think is the best is a baby nurser BIM with a small slugplate that says Universal Feeder on front and has 8 ounce markings on the back I have never dug one of these before any one collect these, are they worth anything? I cant find it in any of my books a couple like it have sold recently on ebay but all different names on them.They look like they average $20.00 to $40.00 thats better then most bottles I dig.[:D]

Jh15835.jpg

Attachments

• Jh15835.jpg
    Jh15835.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 54

bottleboy311

Reaction score
That is a nice baby bottle I think if it is cleaned up you could get more than $40.00 for it. I don't know much about baby bottles but at the antique mall I sell at a lady there sells them for $50.00 to $80.00 all the time. And most of her's have no embossing.

The Ohio Jar books for $10.00 to $12.00 in the #9 Red Book. However, on ebay jars sometimes go higher than the Red Book. Clean it up, put a zinc lid on it and start it out at $4.99. You may get a couple Ohio collectors fighting over it. It is not a rare jar but you don't see them very offten. Well at least here in Florida. On ebay it's listing the right item at the right time. I've listed jars valued at $15.00 with a starting bid at $9.99 and no one bids on it. Than relist the same jar with a lower starting bid at $4.99 and 6 or 7 bids later it sells at $18.50. There is no telling what will happened on ebay.

Lee

Yooper14

Reaction score
Nice digs! Looks like you found some winners. Hey, don't forget about that milk. Those things can sometimes bring in big bucks. I sold a local milk in that same half pint size for $325 once!
Yooper

madman

Reaction score
hey craig nice huebner bottle!! i live in toledo, ive posted pics of the original brewery that still stands< i can email you info and pix on that one, hey nice digs mike

craigc90

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies I am ready to do some digging with the weather getting better. Madman the Huebner bottle is my second one I have dug the other one I have doesnt have a slugplate and this one does and they both have the no poisons or drugs saying on them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday