New Group Pic

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
As promised, here is a new group picture of my KI-1 and KI-2 poisons. Also pictured are the cobalt square skull & bones, KO-2 Davis and Geck, KC-1 diamond lattice in teal and a few meds and local sodas in the back. Enjoy [:)] Jim

Fc90456.jpg

Attachments

• Fc90456.jpg
    Fc90456.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 89

bearswede

Reaction score
What, no figural skulls or submarines??? ROR...

Nice ones, Jim... If I didn't have so many other bottle interests, I'd definitely start going after those colorful, multi-textured poisons...

Ron

annie44

Reaction score
Great photo, Jim, and quite an impressive collection you have there.
One of my favorite things about these forums is looking at pictures others have posted of their bottles, and how they display their collections. Gives me a respite from staring at and moving around my own bottles all of the time!
Cindy

Jim

Reaction score
Thanks. I've seen some beautiful bottles on here, so I like to return the favor. I almost bought a damaged skull once, but it was cracked so badly that I was worried that I would buy it and find it in pieces on my shelf later, if it even got here in one piece! The price was right, but I didn't want to take the chance. Maybe after I get about 100 irregular hexagons, I'll buy a good skull or sub!

I'll update this picture again when I get a few more. Thanks for checking them out! Jim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday