Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

New Liskeard Ontario coca cola bottle on ebay

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
I had first heard about this bottle a few years back , someone had posted about one on the site here . but never seen one in person . I think its been a couple years at least since one last appeared on ebay . was searching and saw one today . the pictures aren't great but for sure a new liskeard coca cola bottle

New Liskeard is a small town in northern Ontario , north of North Bay on lake temiscaming , I don't think its ever been that big so kind of a surprise they had there own coca cola bottling plant back when they were using straight side bottles

not exactly sure what one is worth , currently no bids but auction runs for another 9 days , posted by a seller I've never seen post bottles before

newliskeard-cocacolaN1.jpg
newliskeard-cocacolaN1.jpg
newliskeard-cocacolaN.jpg

brent little

Jan 19, 2016
There is two on ebay now. One has a chipped lip and the other a huge hawk off the base. They are considered pretty rare. i would say in the 350-450 range for a great example.

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
There is two on ebay now. One has a chipped lip and the other a huge hawk off the base. They are considered pretty rare. i would say in the 350-450 range for a great example.

I can't find the other one , its never came up in my search results , I also checked sold listings and not there either

does seem to be a rare bottle , I've been to a lot of antique stores here and never seen one for sale . does seem to appear online every now and then so there is some around

brent little

Jan 19, 2016
The other may be the same bottle.Dont buy badly damaged if I can help it. Yes its a toughy to get.

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
The other may be the same bottle.Dont buy badly damaged if I can help it. Yes its a toughy to get.
seems like its the same bottle , didn't even notice the chip , so hard to find , if someone wants one badly it might get overlooked

always seems to be people looking for coca cola straight side bottles and fact this one from such a small area

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
update it closes today , only at $18.50 perhaps the damaged has limited what people are willing to pay

although there is bids from 4 different ebay users so a number of different collectors don't have one and want it

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clownelliott