new MLK statue in DC made in China

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mr.fred

Reaction score
I think it's a good likeness of him!----The guy that got the privilege to do it -did a good job-regardless of where it was made[:)].

ncbred

Reaction score
I guess thats not any worse than riding around Iowa, Minnesota and Illinois on a Canadian made bus proclaiming you want to see goods everywhere stamped "made in the USA".

[;)]

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ncbred

I guess thats not any worse than riding around Iowa, Minnesota and Illinois on a Canadian made bus proclaiming you want to see goods everywhere stamped "made in the USA".

[;)]

[:D][:D]

The facts do remain!

rockbot

Reaction score
yesterday was our tourism report and we had a record number of tourist visit Hawaii from China. They spent the most of all tourist at $300.00 a day.

So how many of you, my fellow Americans can afford to come to Hawaii right now and spend $300.00 per day?

I will leave it at that!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
yesterday was our tourism report and we had a record number of tourist visit Hawaii from China. They spent the most of all tourist at $300.00 a day.

So how many of you, my fellow Americans can afford to come to Hawaii right now and spend $300.00 per day?

hurray for the chinese , someone is finally helping our economy.

ncbred

Reaction score
And thats exactly why we need to start back making our own products rockbot. Made in the USA used to mean something to this country.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
You need to convince the guy who will get a 5 million dollar bonus if he outsources vs. a 2 million dollar bonus if he builds it in the USA. Only way to convince him is dont buy Chinese junk.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide