new MLK statue in DC made in China

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GuntherHess
have yall heard the Toby Keith song''Made in AMERICA'' ,i think it should be the #2 national anthem,................and maybe ''Courtesy of the RED,WHITE,and BLUE'' should be #3[sm=lol.gif]

JohnN

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: carobran

have yall heard the Toby Keith song''Made in AMERICA'' ,i think it should be the #2 national anthem,................and maybe ''Courtesy of the RED,WHITE,and BLUE'' should be #3[sm=lol.gif]
Good song, unfortunately no one cares about "Made in America" anymore. I'm remodeling my bathroom, and do you know how hard it is to find a shower faucet that is made in America? It's really quite obvious that to fix the economy, we have to start making things here.

carobran

Reaction score
YEP,..................WE NEED TO MAKE THINGS IN AMERICA!!!!!!![sm=lol.gif][:mad:]..........there,do ya think oboma[:mad:][:mad:][:'(] heard that????[8|][8|][8|]

surfaceone

Reaction score
I'm remodeling my bathroom, and do you know how hard it is to find a shower faucet that is made in America?

Hey John,

Unless they've changed their modus operandi, did you check out Moen?

Moen_portrait.jpg

"The James Moen Family - 1932" From.

JohnN

Reaction score
That's what I went for, I think Kohler is also made here, but I didn't see it on the box. And can you guess where American Standard is made? No, not China, but Mexico! I'm pretty sure Mexico doesn't care about any of America's standards.

surfaceone

Reaction score
I think Kohler is also made here

You're right, again. Made in beautiful Kohler, Wisconsin. Don't know their outsourcing policies, but the family is very pro USA. Their American Club Hotel in Kohler is a delight.
P1010098.jpg

History_782x200.jpg

ncbred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: NJCollector

ORIGINAL: carobran

Good song, unfortunately no one cares about "Made in America" anymore. I'm remodeling my bathroom, and do you know how hard it is to find a shower faucet that is made in America? It's really quite obvious that to fix the economy, we have to start making things here.

American Standard baby!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
There is actually lots of stuff made in the USA. Problem is most people are too lazy to seek them out or they would rather pay $1.00 less for the cheaper foreign import.
Of couse of you want a plasma TV you are out of luck. Garments are getting tough too.
When I buy hand tools I try the antique shops first and get good US steel.

All my antique bottles are 100% USA made !!

rockbot

Reaction score
Classic today at work. I sent out one of my workers to pickup a new blow nozzle for our air compressor at work. Someone walked off with our others but thats another story. He comes to work all happy with this nice shiny NAPA nozzle.

Notice the "CHINA"[:D]

557F892F85CE4C00A18F9AF15926DB46.jpg

Attachments

• 557F892F85CE4C00A18F9AF15926DB46.jpg
    557F892F85CE4C00A18F9AF15926DB46.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 67

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member