New Paterson items....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
I added to my Paterson collection with a new variant of David Notkin Seltzer, one has a solid colored fish and the other is just a line drawing with different lettering as seen, it's hard to pic up on cam... Secondly is a group of Singer's Soda labels & the Sprattler & Mennel label which I plan on putting on one of the 2 bottles I own, I'm waiting to hear back as to whether or not Singer made any embossed bottles or just slicks. As you can see by the labels they range in size from 2 six ounce pale Ginger Ales to 1 pt. 13 oz's and some with no size at all..... If I hear that these were just on slicks then I will be buying the correct slicks and applying these as well....I also picked up the La Perla Olives can labels from Passaic that has great lithographed images....enjoy...Jim

notkinpair.jpg
[/IMG]

notkinsolidblue1.jpg
[/IMG]

notkinbluesolid.jpg
[/IMG]

notkinbluehollow.jpg
[/IMG]

singerslabels.jpg
[/IMG]

singerslabels1.jpg
[/IMG]

CANlaperla.jpg
[/IMG]

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Jim,

Those seltzers will surely colorize your collection. What is the map on the Singer's Dry Pale Ginger Ale label? Are you gonna start bottling in your spare time?

epackage

Reaction score
I'm really unsure on the map, some streets aren't in Paterson so I need to do some research for sure

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday