New Question on Ste Pierre Smirnoff 1818 Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

karihayes@cfu.net

Reaction score
I have seen posts about this bottle but no definitive answers on age. The one I have is 4/5 Quart. It has a plastic screw top so clearly not really old. But on the bottom it has 12 and 18 on either side and and A circled with a 2 next to it in the middle. If this, as I read before, means 1918 it would make sense because on the crown is has 1886-1917 for the Imperial Russian Court--I believe it says.

Front of the bottle has a odd shaped protrusion. Almost like you would grab onto it there. Anyone have any idea on the age of this? Value at all? :) Can't add pictures--sorry! They say too large. Bottle is 11 1/2 inches tall. The Crown has various dates on it with country symbols--Canada say 1886. Is there a Smirnoff site?

epackage

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, without a pic it's tough to help but...

â– A in a circle………Armstrong Cork Company (Glass Division), Lancaster, Pennsylvania; Millville, New Jersey [former Whitall Tatum Co. plant] ; Dunkirk, Indiana [former Hart Glass Mnfg Co. plant]. Mark was used from 1938-1969 on bottles and insulators. If there is a line underneath the “circled Aâ€, this indicates the bottle was produced at the Dunkirk plant

karihayes@cfu.net

Reaction score
Never mind. I broke it. Can you believe that???!!! My first post and I broke the darn thing. Had a Hayner Whiskey Bottle a few months ago and almost posted on that but I found the info elsewhere. This is a wonderful site!

JohnN

Reaction score
Do you have pictures of it in its more whole state? You can email them to jrnapoli9[at]optonline.net, and I will post them for you.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH