New to Forum, 1000's of bottles, where do I start?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rocklandman

Reaction score
Hello All,
John from NY, I was on a recent pick and decided to buy the entire estate, but there was 1 catch? I had to take all the bottles that were in the barn, well over 1000, all kinds, Hutch, blob tops, ,cobb, coca cola, pepsi, beer, medicine, assorted sodas, etc.
I have listed on few on Ebay and done very well, just don't know where to go from there, some many from NY, NJ, PA, most bottles are East Coast. Lots of blue and clear seltzer bottles too. I anyone could give any advice, I would appreciate it.
I will put a picture of some of my bottles up as soon as I figure out how.
Thanks
John

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Any from the NJ towns down below in my signature? Sounds like you should have no problem making some serious cash, if you ask me.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Take a bunch of group shots of the loot and post them here.. if the files are too large, email the pics to me
c_jonsen@yahoo.com

Probably lots of flea market material there, but if you're not a seasoned bottle collector you just don't know which ones are good ones.. you've come to the right place to find out, though, because this is a public forum, and our members realize they are under wide-spectrum scrutiny when they offer opinions and advice.. so let's see what you got! [8D]

carobran

Reaction score
you sais most are east coast,but let me know if there happens to be any Mississippi bottles in the bunch[:)]

rocklandman

Reaction score
I will respond to all who requested, many NJ bottles, Paterson Bottles have a few, have not gone through over 3/4's of them as of yet!!! Lots of Milk bottles just found as well, will attempt photos, still need to learn how to post them on here.
Thanks to all
Rock

rocklandman

Reaction score
RE: New to Forum, 1000's of bottles, where do I start? Update Photos added

Here is just scratching the surface, hundreds more to go through and photograph.
Enjoy, any help with the id of some of the unusual ones would be a great help
A few of these I have already listed on Ebay, NYAuctionHunters, most are though are still being sorted.
Thanks
Rock
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x455/rocklandman/my bottles/

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter