New to forum

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

athometoo

Reaction score
I WOULD RATHER FACE SNAKES AND SPIDERS IN A CRAWL SPACE UNDER A COLLAPSED HOUSE , THE EYES LOOK VERY REAL . IS THERE ANYWAY TO ANIMATE THE NECK , WITH GUTS OF REMOTE CONTROL CAR , OH AND ADD A MOTION SENSOR IT WOULD MAKE A GREAT SECURITY SYSTEM TO KEEP KIDS AWAY . MY UNCLE TEASED ME WITH A CLOWN LIKE THAT (HAND PUPPET) WHEN I WAS LITTLE . NOT SCARED OF LITTLE CLOWNS OR REAL CLOWNS JUST THE IN BETWEENS .GREAT BOTTLES THOUGH , A COLLECTION TO BE PROUD OF AND PROOF OF THE HARD WORK YOU PUT INTO IT . CONGRATS AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM , HOPE YA POST LOTS OF PICS IN THE FUTURE . SAM

logueb

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Looks like you have quite a start on a collection. My daughter has a thing about clowns, says they freak her out. Can't wait till she comes over and gets a load of this one. Good luck digging, and glad that you shared your collection with us.

slakoper

Reaction score
Jimmy Actually does move. See he use to be a department window store display. He has a crude and old plug when you plug him in his arm moves up and down and his neck moves back and forth..Enjoy

Atlas

Reaction score
Good to have you...I recently joined but have to get moving posting some pics. Those are some sweet sodas. I don't see many of those around where I live (MA), even broken.

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Jimmy is freaking me out. Seriously dude your clown is freaking me out! (scared smiley face)
Welcome to the forum

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85