Newest Addition

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
The opportunity FINALLY arose for me to purchase a bottle that I have lusted after for close to 25 years. Not wanting to bother with a slightly damaged or repaired example I held out for a sparkling mint specimen of the PMSS whiskey. PMSS stands for Pacific Mail Steamship Co and the bottles were blown in Germany for A.P. Hotaling, whose Company filled the bottles with his liquor to be served in the ships saloons. Heavily whittled, red amber, embossed P.M.S.S. Co/BOTTLED BY/A.P. HOTALING Co/SAN FRANCISCO/CAL.
CIMG3338.jpg

CIMG3339.jpg

epackage

Reaction score
Congrats, I imagine that's gotta be some feeling after 25 years...

bubbas dad

Reaction score
nice bottle. it's great that you got to add that to your collection, it's a great feeling after waiting along time. i was able to add a bottle i considered a very long shot to my collection last year. didn't have to wait that long but it was still a great feeling.

Road Dog

Reaction score
Killer Whiskey! Great feeling to find a bottle after such a long wait. That how it was for me with my 2nd pontil E. Anthony. Congrats.

sandchip

Reaction score
Good for you on catching what you've been chasing for so long. Pacific Mail Steamship...what a cool name.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583