NINA GIRL

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Hi Jamie,
Im saying a prayer for your Nina and will be keeping her in my prayers. I suffer from Pluerisy and have it mostly under control now because I know what the signs are before it gets bad. When I first had it though the pain was excruciating, I thought it was a heart attack. They prescribed Percoset for the pain and it only lasted 4 hours to the minute. It was only when prescribed Oxycodone that it relieved that pain for 10-12 hours. Its got a bad rep for how its been abused but as a pain killer so you can sleep its unrivaled. I hope that helps I know it did me when I needed it.

glass man

Reaction score
NINA AND I THANK YALL WITH ALL OUR HEARTS!What a great bunch of people!

Nina has hurt for years now..but not like now..yesterday when she was so visabley hurting and I told her I wished there was more I could do for her..she told me it was just pain!WOW!

It is 2 am and thankfully she is sleeping without groaning last I was in there..

HOW WONDERFUL TO BE ABLE TO COME HERE AND ASK FOR PRAYERS AND THAT PEOPLE CARE!!

It makes this world a little better knowing this!!JAMIE

rockbot

Reaction score
Nina is lucky to have you by her side. Keep the faith bro!

Wishing you all well.

Stardust

Reaction score
Jamie. ~
Rocky is right, Nina is lucky as she has you! When I think of unconditional love, I think of both of you.
You are both on my prayers my dear friends. I wish there were magic words to take both of your pains
away. I have recently found reiki treatments offering some new options. Often students, need to train
and are willing to work for free to earn their necessary hours. Many work on sick pets as well. If anything
after a session you feel so relaxed. I look forward to hopefully learn how to to do this to myself daily, as there
is a ton of free info online. It sure can't hurt. : )
I will send some positive energy to both of you! Feel better soon! Don't ever give up!
Love you both,
Star

surfaceone

Reaction score
prayers.jpg

Plumbata

Reaction score
I hope all goes well for Nina and yourself, you both certainly deserve it.

Regarding the pain and the treatment of the problems, I hope you don'ty mind if i ask if she is taking a Glucosamine sulfate + Chondroitin + MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) dietary supplement? One or all together are taken for relief from osteoarthritis pain, and some studies suggest that damage to the cartilage in joints can be repaired to some extent.

Seeing how your Nina is suffering from joint/cartilage related issues, perhaps the supplements might help?

I am 25 and a bit young for arthritis (I hope) but have messed up my knees before, and I regularly took the supplements to help with the pain and recovery. It's not like I have a control group to compare to but I personally feel that the stuff helped me out. Unintended benefits were that my arm and hand joints recovered more quickly after hard labor/bottle digging compared to when I was not taking the supplement. If you two haven't tried it out you should certainly look into it. Even a minor reduction in pain and increase in mobility would be a precious thing. Best wishes. [:)]

chimi2003

Reaction score
You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers this evening.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem