No Scrubbing Necessary !!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CocaColaman1

Reaction score
Has anyone tried on the outside of ACLs yet? I would really like to hear if it hurts the paint or not.

CocaColaman1

Reaction score
Well, I tried it on my bottles. I tried it on the outside of one of my ACLs and it didn't hurt the labeling, in fact it didn't even clean it! On the inside of the bottles, it got the hazey look off the glass and made it crystal clear. But, it left dirt inside the bottle and, for lack of a better phrase, cleaned right around the dirt.

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Hello, How long did you leave it in your bottle ? I just cleaned a 50 year old dug flask that was full of dirt and rust last night and it worked great for me. I left it in the flask for an hour shaking it about every 15 minutes and it removed all the dirt and rust stains from the bottle. Did you buy the pre-mixed bottle ? I have been using the same bottle for 2 months with great results on rust and dried sodas and wine bottles. It may be that I shake the bottles that makes the difference ? I do know that they sell a version of this product that does not have Hydrofluoric acid and you may have that version. Try letting it sit in bottle longer and shake it and see if that works for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday