not a bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Interesting auction Sam!! I wonder if it could be used in a wet privy dig??

athometoo

Reaction score
sorry , yes its going to the forum . give it a week or so . these are really nice for odd jobs . someones going to get a good deal . come on everbody bid it up , im paying for shipping . as far as wells or cisterns , i have sucked up mud the consistency of yogurt , just gotta clean the screen more often . works for draining pools and hottubs as well . thanks and remember its going to the forum . sam

athometoo

Reaction score
sorry forgot to add that anyone wanting to bid on this who doesnt have paypal and has wanted to donate ,can send me a check , cash , money order or whatever means they have and i will make the donation for them through paypal . i will ship it out and make the donation the day it comes in . if this alright with the administrator . thanks sam

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
Sam, can you post an actual closing date and time like, for example, next Friday at 12:00 midnight eastern time or whatever you come up with? BTW, put me down for $25.

athometoo

Reaction score
how about thursday april 22nd at 3pm . thanks for bidding . someone actually could ebay or craigslist this item and probally make some money if it doesnt fit what they need . sam

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
Sounds good to me. Thanks for putting this up for bids. Not a bottle like you said but just what the doctor ordered.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvergatal