not a bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

athometoo

Reaction score
dan looks like you won . i am still at work now , i will try to get it packaged tonight and get my wife to ship it tommorrow . my first day off is monday . i can promise if its not shipped by then it will be monday . i am also gonna put a few non bottle goodies in the box . the only problem i have found using these pumps are if you run them dry for 2 or 3 nonstop days they will wear out (burn up) . they are designed to be run in liquid , that keeps them cool . but if you forget and run them dry like i have they will burn up . otherwise it should last along time . i have seen them run up to a week dry . i need you to pm or email your address . and thanks for support . maybe next time i willl have a decent bottle to auction . sam

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
Thanks Sam. I'm in no hurry. Monday will be fine. I sent you an email. Don't know where it will show up. Thanks again for the auction. It was fun.

athometoo

Reaction score
dan , made the payment today and shipped it yesterday . hope ya enjoy it and the thanks sam

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: athometoo

dan  , made the payment today and shipped it yesterday . hope ya enjoy it and the thanks    sam

Sam,
Got the pump today. Looks great. Thanks for the gloves too. They should work good while diving which I intend to get into once it warms up.
Dan

athometoo

Reaction score
thank you jamie , i think alot of you and nina as well. sam

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member