Not A Religious Man

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
This post is on a serious note for me. My wife Darla went to see her doctor toady and was admitted into the hospital. She was complaining of numbness on her left side on Monday. I told her she needed to go get it cecked that night but she didn't.
The doctors think she may have had a mild stroke from passing a blood clot. She had to wait in an Emergency Room Cubical from 4pm until 9:30 when she was admitted. I'm really worried and could use everyone's positive energy and prayers. Her dad died young from heart disease and I don't want to loose her.
So, if you happen to think about it when meditating or praying or or just any positive thought will help.
She's very afraid. She had problems with blood clots and high blood pressure for years and I hope they can fix her good. She's a great woman and my best friend.

Thank You,
Zane
102_2219.jpg

Shagnasty

Reaction score
that sucks dude while i dont have a religious bone in my body i will send all the positive energy i can shagnasty

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Hey Zane you know when people say the........... (Bottle God) well there is no bottle god, he is the one and only,God and helps with all things,not just digging good bottles, I will shoot a prayer up for you today,I just went through some bad stuff with my wife she had spineial mengitus,I know thats spelled wrong but ahhh who cares, I know where your comeing from,good luck and God be with you and yours. Rick

annie44

Reaction score
Take care, Zane. I'll be thinking about you and your wife.

sweetrelease

Reaction score
i'm very sorry you two have to go through this but i know it will all work out.i don't pray but my wife does so i'll have her say something ,again sorry and hope you guys the best,matt

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Zane, you and your wife have my prayers. I trust in those a lot more than positive thoughts. Kelley

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey